“One of the Best Hotels I have Stayed”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Reviewed 27 November 2016

I will start with the only two complaints I really had with my stay and really not much of a complaint. One there were no local channels on tv ( but plenty other channels much more than other hotels). Two the free wi fi was very weak and slow in our room connecting and disconnecting.
Now for the Good. I really cant say how much I enjoyed my stay, The employee were all friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was really above par compared to many others And the sweet lady who helped with the breakfast was a nice touch.. The room was clean and very roomie. Like I said this was a great stay and I highly recommend it when you are in Union City for business or Pleasure like Discovery Park. Way to go guys takes a lot to impress me as you did.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Thank Clayton AndStef... W
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Clayton -
We consider it an honor to hear we were able to impress you during your stay! Thank you for trusting Quality Inn Union City to deliver the accommodations you expected and deserved. We are happy to hear you received excellent service throughout your stay and we will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff. Your comments are encouraging and motivation to keep up the great work! Despite your enjoyment, we apologize that your stay was anything less than perfect. Your feedback gives us the opportunity to improve upon the aspects you mentioned so we can deliver an even better stay in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you for sharing your kind comments!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

First of all, I will suggest that this hotel is surely one of the top in this chain, whereas it exceeded my expectations! From the over-the-top breakfast to one of the most comfortable king-size bed I've ever slept in at any hotel. Second, the staff are quality people, they sincerely seem to care about their hotel meeting your needs. Many thanks to Ana, Yolanda, Zach, Jessica and of course, Ms Lynda. It was a pleasure starting my day with you and look forward to seeing you all again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. Employees were very nice. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent with great service. Will definitely stay here again. It was a good location for visiting Discovery Park of America.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Comfortable room, customer service is very good, our only concern is that room doors open to the outside. We prefer rooms inside a building. Rooms are clean, beds are pillow top and comfortable. Thank you.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Booked this hotel thru Booking.com. My confirmation said it had disability access which it did not. Yolanda and Zach quickly gave us a different room and went out of their way to make sure all of our needs were met. The room was great and the bed very comfortable. In the morning Linda, the breakfast lady was super sweet and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again. The staff is outstanding!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
32.3 km away
Reelfoot Lake Inn
Reelfoot Lake Inn
#1 of 1 in Tiptonville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!