“Thoroughly decent pizza from a super friendly hometown shop”
Review of Nona Lisa Pizzeria

Nona Lisa Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: 2017 Holiday Hours: Nona Lisa will be closed Sunday, December 24th through Saturday, December 30th, and open all other regular hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Run by the nicest people. The pizza is basic so don't expect exotic ingredients but good and quick. I recommend it especially if its close.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We love Nona Lisa, seriously they have the best pizza I have eaten (other than an authentic Chicago deep dish) everything is fresh, handmade using fresh,local quality ingredients, with delicious and unusual flavor combinations that go beyond the “typical pizza joint menu.”

Several of the pizzas don’t have red sauce on them (I personally prefer pizzas without red sauce, but my husband and son are more into a “normal” pizza with typical sauce and ingredients) so we can all get what we want here. Pizzas are offered in 8”, 12”,and 16”

They do offer all your standard pizza toppings as well as those that at first glance may seem a bit unusual but are delicious and have become crave worthy in our house.

The Quattro formaggio pizza is my favorite (no red sauce and includes fresh mozzarella, goat cheese, blue cheese, and feta) it is beyond delicious especially when I have them add bacon.

My husband likes the Sophia which has red sauce, prosciutto, rosemary, onion, fresh mozzarella, and freshly cracked black pepper.

My son who as a typical 6yr old always gets pepperoni and black olives plus an order of Nona bread

trust me... get the Nona bread!

They have pasta specials that change weekly (the plum chicken with bow tie pasta is out of this world and the pasta specials have a vegetarian alternative as well)

Last but not least.... homemade gelato and sorbetto in a rotating variety of flavors (pistachio and the Mexican coffee are my go to flavors of gelato) feeling super indulgent? Get gelato AND a cannoli.

The owners are sweet and very involved in the small rural community that is what makes Watertown so special.

They have indoor and outdoor seating and offer a variety of board games and card games for all ages to entertain customers while they wait and as they enjoy their meal.

Great place to head on a Saturday afternoon for some family bonding and if you time your visit right you will catch some live music.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The food is so good! We had pizza with everything and a pizza with just cheese plus a meat calzone and a spinach calzone. All of it was DELICIOUS! The staff was so friendly too. The place is small but cute and quaint. It is way off of the interstate but worth the drive off of the beaten path!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The price and quality of the dishes here are unmatched by almost any other Italian restaurant in the greater Nashville area. The calzones are better than anywhere else, and are also cheaper than anywhere else! Nona Bread is killer. The Amore salad is simple and satisfying. It’s easily worth the drive to Watertown. I can’t remember the owners name off the top of my head, but she’s been there every time we have stopped in, and is always extremely welcoming. This place can’t be beat!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The pizza was awesome and the people did a good job.They also had a little music playing to make a great atmosphere