“another exit, another waffle house”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in White House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 January 2018

By this point is there anything more to say about a waffle house. Good value, friendly service when not crowded, middling coffee.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We were cruising the back roads through northern Tennessee and it was time for lunch so we stopped at the Waffle House in White House Tennessee. Rarely does a road trip go by when we don’t stop at a Waffle House for breakfast or lunch!

As usual, service was efficient but little slower than usual. The grill cook is the key to a smooth operation and it appeared that she was out of sorts. Maybe it was those antlers she was wearing. The stress of the Holidays may have been taking a toll as we weren’t greeted when we came in and some of the employees seemed unhappy with life…very unusual for a Waffle House.

My wife had an Egg and Cheese Melt Sandwich with coffee and a side of crispy hash browns. It was a good sandwich and the hash brown potatoes were done perfectly! I had a Double Cheeseburger with a side of hash browns. For the first time I realized that I could smother my hash browns with sausage gravy! Hooray! It was a winner for sure… I just sprinkled a bit of Tabasco over it and perfection was achieved!

Hopefully the staff cheered up after the Holiday season...but the food and value were still in place despite the mood!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The waffle house is one of our favorite places to eat when on the road . It's cheap but delicious , fast but not to fast . The kids love it and the staff are always friendly.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Spent the weekend visiting family in White House Tn. Wanting a good, quick breakfast, we chose Waffle House since we don't have them near where we live, and I love their hash brown options. The other quick breakfast options were the typical fast food places. We were greeted with a "Good morning Y'ALL, sit any where you want!" Our waitress was at our table as soon as we sat down. She had my coffee and my wife's water within a minute or two. She gave us a couple minutes to decide on our order, and in about 5 minutes, we were eating the good food that Waffle House is known for. It's not fine dining, so if that's your preference, this is not the place for you. If you want friendly service and good food fast, this is worth a try!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Any time you want breakfast,you can't beat this place.people make you feel at home.Good prices and did good the day you would at home.