“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 16 September 2015

This restaurant serves amazing food. I have not gotten anything there that I did not like very much. They serves a wide variety of food. The fish dishes are my favorites.

1  Thank 102Prissy

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Food is always fresh and hot and prepared to your liking. The bread and dipping garlic olive oil is fantastic!

Reviewed 5 June 2015

I had chicken parm. Nothing really special about it. I usually judge Italian food by it's sauce and at best theirs is average. Service was good. Probably wouldn't go again.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

Ate here my fight night in Baytown. I was put in a corner and basically ignored. The waitress was new, as well as mostly clueless about the menu and also forgetful. I had the lasagna, which was served to me on a screaming-hot plate yet was somehow cool to eat. The place was dirty and I just to the impression that this restaurant did not have it's $h!t together. A bad meal experience, the first of many in Baytown.

1  Thank 582drakel
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I have been seeing the sign for Carino's from my hotel room since I came to Baytown for work, so tried it a few nights ago. From the moment we walked in the door, I knew the meal would be good. The food lived up to my .expectations. Unfortunately, the service did not. It took seven minutes to get a server to take our drink order. If the restaurant was busy, I would understand, but more than half the tables were empty. After taking our orders, my friend did not receive his calimari appetizer until just before the meal came. I had my salad much earlier. The server said that somebody probably snagged the order, goes back to the kitchen, and returns with the order saying "It was there all the time. The atmosphere and quality of the food here almost require a modicum of service, or all that your restaurant strives for is lost.

1  Thank 919stevet