“Has potential”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Not very clean. Floor under booth table was so greasy (maybe someone spilled the olive oil) that I dropped a paper napkin down there to try to mop it up, so my feet would not slide all around. Then I noticed the dried up dead bugs in the window sill. Yuck. But when I focused on the hot bread and the sweet tea, it got better. Our server was good and on the ball. Our food was tasty. Just need to do some real cleaning.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

This place is really good, it's not like a higher end Italian restaurant, but is really good for the price of food.
Carino's also has really good early bird specials on food and drinks and also has a great app that gives you really nice rewards like a free desert! The app is called "Pasta Points". It's free and nice to have

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Some members of our group got there food 20 minutes before others.food later was cold! Poor service and the manager could careless when we told him the roast was nothing but cold fat!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We had a group of 14, called ahead and the table was ready when we arrived. No silverware was in place, no salt and pepper and no sugar for the tea. We waited 15 minutes before drink order was taken, 10 minutes later the waitress with our drinks on a tray on a table by us. A member of our party got up and served the drinks from that tray and a manager came in to see if we were doing OK, told him what was going on and he said OK and walked ooff. The waitress was overloaded with our table, the rest of restaurant was 1/2 empty, manager stood around doing nothing. Poor Manamgement

1  Thank pjkaye55
Reviewed 2 November 2015

The waitress took our orders for a party of 7 and was very pleasant. However, all the orders had been served except mine. The other patrons at the table were near finished their meals when we finally got to speak to the Manager. He laid sole blame on the waitress for not having placed the order. The waitress apologized profusely that bin fact the problem was with the cook staff and we all agreed with her. The manager offered no such apology and no compensation whatsoever! Needless to say I told the Manager he could keep my order as all others at the table were finished. I / We will not be back.
I cannot rate the food or the value. For myself it was a bad experience.

1  Thank 4646PhilB