All reviews great place to stay the breakfast area oatmeal free internet nice hotel indoor pool room was clean next morning would definitely stay here again road trip business trip front desk staff west texas interstate accommodations cleanliness oil
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Front desk staff was amazing and very helpful with informing me of surrounding eateries. Only draw back; curtains did not keep out rising sunlight and ask for a room opposite of I20 (otherwise you will hear traffic and cars).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Excellent. Easy check process. Room was very clean. Slept extremely well and I usually don't in a strange bed. Complimentary breakfast was very good and filling. Visited with several staff members, just having conversation and they were all friendly and stepped up with offers of help if needed. EXTREMELY SATISFIED.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Outstanding due to the character of staff. Pleasant greeting from Patel and good bye from Patel and other staff. Help in our room on Wi-Fi. Went out of his way by calling AT&T. Very clean room. Very comfortable bed. Again all very clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Very comfortable. good location, and price. Needs update, as the building looks tired Staff works to make your stay enjoyable. Had issues with TV, they were willing to change rooms to accommodate us. Breakfast was great. internet worked well no issues. Just uodate the interior and will look a lot better

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I picked this hotel as a stopping point for the night while on a road trip in West Texas, and I think I made the right choice. This hotel is right off I-20 which makes it a good stopping point for drivers. I often choose Hampton Inns when in unfamiliar locations because it provides a familiar and affordable experience. The best part of the stay was the friendliness of the front desk staff. I arrived after midnight and called ahead to let them know I would still be coming. I had brought Panda Express with me from Abilene and picked out a Gatorade to have with the meal. When I brought it to the front desk clerk to pay, he said I could have it for free, which was very nice and much appreciated. The room was fine for a night's sleep but I felt the decor could be a bit brighter. The furnishings were dark and made the room seem smaller than it actually was. Overall, I'd stay here again due to the service, brand familiarity, and location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo