“Home made bread”

Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Blanco
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Their phone number is (830) 833 - 4930. They're listed on Super Pages and have been open for about a month.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The restaurant is total hometown good. We had lunch and breakfast there and all of the food was made onsite and was very good.

mylilraynedrop, Owner at Chess Club Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks so much for your kind words. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Waiters are always nice and friendly. We have never had a bad meal here. We will return...chicken fried steak is great and there sandwiches are fantastic...thanks chess club.

David, thank you so much for supporting our small business. We are happy you had a great experience while also helping our little town thrive.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The service is great, prices are perfect for some amazing homestyle food made to order! I had the chicken and waffles and can definitely say it was the best I have ever had! My husband ordered the chicken fried steak and that was perfection, down to the homemade gravy! Definitely worth the stop, I can’t even make food as good as they did! Will be going back when we are in the area! Make sure to bring your appetite!!

Thank you so much for the support. We are happy that folks like you can help support locally owned small businesses like ours.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Where else in the area can you get this kind of selection, from eggs Benedict which my wife had, to the French toast on Home made bread, which I had. Both were excellent. Service was great and value was great. This is our new place for breakfast. Go out of your way to eat here you won’t regret it b

Oh thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate the support.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I got the BLTA and let me tell you I still dream of that sandwich. Fresh homemade bread, a ton of bacon and avocado and the mayo was excellent. I loved the outdoor area. Very friendly and attentive servers. There are free range chickens in the area and I enjoyed watching them - they were cute and the staff shoo them away if they get too close. I would definitely come here again when in Blanco!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate you supporting locally owned small businesses like ours. Hope to see you again soon.