“Quaint cafe in Blanco, TX PLaza”

The Bean And Biscuit
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Blanco
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We happened upon this little gem in Blanco on our way to Dripping Springs for a weekend getaway. We were not disappointed. The place is very artsy with local art and photography decorating the walls. The cafe is nestled in the beautiful Texas hill country. Dining area, kitchen and restrooms are very clean. The young lady that took our order was down to earth and very helpful and sweet. The coffee is excellent; my wife had an Americano and I had a bold regular coffee. I had the bacon, egg and cheese tacos and they were scrumptious; like homemade. My wife had a cinnamon roll and it was great. I also treated myself to an apple turnover; best that I’ve had in a long time. One of the best things about the timing of our visit was the 4 musicians that were playing as we ate. I’ve attached a few pictures of them as they played; we were so impressed as well as all the other patrons. Great folk music. They are there every weekend. We are already looking forward to our next visit; can’t wait. The next time I’m trying their chili and cornbread, another homemade jewel. I asked a couple of patrons if it was good and they said it was great. Thank you for the great service, food and music.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We stopped by for a sweet and shared a cherry turnover. The pastry was flaky-melt in your mouth and the cherry flavor was wonderful. My husband asked for a cup of their chili and they accommodated his request even though I do not think they normally offered a cup. Very nice.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Good espresso
Did not take anything else but isn’t it enough for a coffee place to say the coffee is great?

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Lunch at the Bean and Biscuit was a good meal. The chili was just spicy enough and the chicken salad sandwich was very tasty. We sat outside which made the meal very pleasant.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Perfect vibe and service for chirpy or the not so morning folk amongst us.
The homemade freshly baked selections were delicious the artsy atmosphere and location on the town square was very pleasant.