“Delivery was great”

Broken Stone Pizza Co.
Ranked #22 of 116 Restaurants in Boerne
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: A family-owned and operated pizzeria, Broken Stone Pizza Co. is proud to serve the Boerne area. Our sauces and recipes have been handed down for generations, and are what make us one of the best pizzerias in Boerne, Texas. Call us today for more information.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered an Anna's Favorite Pizza, which was like a Hawaiian pizza with the addition of tomato and peppers. It was great!

The pizza had a thinner crispy crust and so it was a nice change. Just when picking it up I could feel it was a lot lighter than the "normal" pizza I usually eat.

Delivery took about 40 minutes. Price was reasonable. I recommend. It was the best pizza I have had in a while.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

TAKE OUT? YES! Super crispy crust and tasty toppings. You can reheat on a griddle or grill. Recommend Gardeners Pizza with 1/2 the spinach and the Margarita. No fake cheese or skimpy ingredients. Just FRESH HOT HOMEMADE PIZZA. Ambiance of cafe is So-So but OK, prefer take out Truly best pizza in hill country.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to order a pizza for a late dinner after a long day on the go. These guys know their pizza. The ricotta and mozzarella are a delicious combination. The pizzas are quite large and they had the pizza ready in the quoted time for pick up. Better than the chain restaurants!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We like to visit local places when travelling. This is on Main going out of town in a shopping center. The pizza was some of best I have ever eaten. Our waiter was adorable and friendly.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I enojoy a good pizza. Broken Stone does it for me. I have been here dozens of times. Everyone from law enforcement to your neighbor visits this eatery. It's wheelchair friendly, kid friendly and family friend. It's consistently good but wait staff changes therefore wait for food changes. The pizza is great. You can order whatever your heart desires. They are very kind about making what you want. I love their sandwiches, sweet tea and also grilled chicken. The carnivore pizza is delicious. I recommend this place for just a local feel. It is BYOB and extremely laid back. Great food, supportive customers, good prices and laid back. My low carb friends love this place since they can get veggies and protien!!

Been to Broken Stone Pizza Co.? Share your experiences!