All reviews the eagle's nest hot tub in the room downtown bryan beautiful landscape our home away from home top floor college station lisa pumpkin century balcony sofa sink campus texas
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had four couples for a high school reunion weekend and occupied all four rooms. Could not have been happier or more pleased with your selection of The Treehouse! Lisa (and Pumpkin) were the perfect hostess(es) - warm, friendly, accommodating - and the breakfasts prepared by Lisa would rival any four-star restaurant. If you are going to be in the College Station/Bryan area, I high recommend Abigaile's Treehouse - you will be happy.

Stayed: March 2018
Lisa K, Owner at Abigaile's Treehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Awe, thank you so much for this wonderful review!!! It was such a blessing to meet and host all of you. Thanks so much for choosing the treehouse for your stay

Reviewed 24 December 2017

My husband and i had an awesome experience at the eagles nest for our anniversary. It was a cold and rainy weekend so the room we were in was very conducive. We had a hot tub in the room and the whole area to ourselves. Lisa made some good homemade breakfast for us and also had some treats for our anniversary.
Abigail's is a very beautiful place to go for a getaway, very relaxing and quiet place to be.

Room Tip: Eagles nest is the best. Only room with a bath tub.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
lketchum1, Owner at Abigaile's Treehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay at the Treehouse. I wanted to let you know how much they are appreciated! It was such a blessing hosting y'all and having you experience the Treehouse. Thank you so much for staying with us and I look forward to be able to host y'all again:)

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Could not have been more pleased! Wonderful stay! Exceeded all expectations! Breakfast was excellent! Setting peaceful! Landscaping gorgeous! Loved the Eagle's Nest! Just the right distance from everything!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

I'm so sorry, I thought this response was posted months ago...but I wanted to let you know how much your kind words are appreciated! It was such a blessing hosting y'all and having you experience the Treehouse. Thank you so much for staying with us and I look forward to be able to host y'all again:)

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Exquisite attention to detail. Words fall short of describing this Jewel located in Bryan, Texas. Lisa is the ultimate hostess all while not living on site at the Treehouse. She puts her guests' needs as a priority the entire stay.

Each level has a private balcony and a beautiful view of the area around the Treehouse. We stayed in the Century Suite, but will definitely return to experience other rooms.

While the Treehouse is close to a busy street, it is a very quiet, peaceful and reflective area. The Treehouse is also close to a beautiful park.

The Treehouse is also easy to get to and from the Texas A&M campus and many other activities in the area. Also Lisa is a great wealth of knowledge on places to visit and to grab a lunch or dinner.

The breakfasts were hearty and tasted divine, along with the other goodies available. Additionally, Lisa made care to accommodate my gluten allergy after she and I visited.

Also, Pumpkin, the resident kitty, is a perfect host.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I'm so sorry, I thought this response was posted months ago...but I wanted to let you know how much your kind words are appreciated! It was such a blessing hosting y'all and having you experience the Treehouse. Thank you so much for staying, and I look forward to be able to host you again:)

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stayed in the Eagles Nest room while evacuated from the hurricane Harvey flood. Lisa was an outstanding host. The house is awesome. Plenty of space and great atmosphere. Very convenient to Bryan and College Station.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

I'm so sorry, I thought this response was posted months ago...but I wanted to let you know how much your kind words are appreciated! It was a blessing hosting and meeting your wonderful families! Thank you so much for staying at the Treehouse!

Blessings to you and your family!