“Good food”

Rancho Viejo
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food here was very authentic and tasted good. The service was fast and friendly. I ordered the beef enchiladas and they were very tasty. I will definitely return if in the area.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Service was good, food seemed okay and edible...until 3 hours later. I was violently ill during the night of May 3, 2017 for nine hours. Still trying to recover one week later.

1  Thank A2695PHterryg
Reviewed 3 May 2017

the food was ok, it was close to hotel and locally owned , not a chain the place was busy so it must be a local favorite

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Let me start off by saying I love Mexican food. All Mexican food! Except bad Mexican food. Luckily the food here was fantastic! The portions are huge so I had enough left over for lunch the next day! Score!! I had the Guadalajara and OMG!! It was amazing! My husband had the chicken/steak/shrimp fajitas and he loved them as well. I thought the tortillas were good and the queso was ok The chips and salsa were awesome. They serve the salsa warm which I love. I will make sure to stop here again on my next trip to Houston.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I eat here several times when I am visiting Friends each year, having previously lived in the area 15 years. ! Have never ordered anything I did not like ! The Salsa is of medium spice which I prefer as do not like the real hot kind. There Margaritas are the best, often have half price specials on them, Some of the wait staff have been there since they opened. I have been here 6 days this time ate the 3 times !