“Dirty and poor service”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stopped early on a Friday evening, only one other table seated. We were greeted by someone who told us to sit anywhere but every table was dirty. Trash was all over the floor and when we heard the host call for a waitress, she screamed from the back "just a minute" Very slow service. We were travelling through and in a hurry but our waitress never brought a ticket.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

The pizza was good and they delivered right to our door. We ordered the supreme pizza. When you look in the phone book for the number, make sure you get the right area code and address.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Traveling through Buffalo on business I was glad to find a familiar establishment at which to eat. The pizza was hot and the buffer was well stocked. I wasn't disappointed. For what they do I say they were average to good. Worthy of a repeat visit if necessary. Thanks.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

We stopped by on the way back home from Houston, ordered a supreme pan pizza. It was the one we ever had, and service was great. highly recommended place and the pizza. Just one suggestion: one service lady need more training.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Ok, Pizza Hut is Pizza Hut Is Pizza Hut....What make this one stand out for me is the great service I receive every time I go there. The wait staff is very attentive and friendly.