“Next to Super 8”

Anthony's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We were tired from driving all day. It was nice to walk across the parking lot to this nice homey restaurant. My husband ordered the chicken fried steak which he said was truly the Best he has ever had. I ordered the grilled pork chops. Thin chops a little dry, but still good flavor. Nice little salad bar.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Good, good food. Country cooking that is favored by the locals. I like to see people calling themselve by name, quite homey. I had the chicken fried steak. Very good. Not greasy. Services is friendly end prices are fair. No deserts were available during my visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Stop here on my way thru Buffalo on a Monday morning. Ordered the eggs, bacon, hash brown potatoes and biscuits . Bacon was great, eggs had shells and biscuits were OK., Hash potatoes were OK but i would have preferred home fries. Next time i will drive to the next town and try another restaurant for breakfast.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Great food and service but the smoking section was a turn off. First thing you smell when you walk in. We sat on the opposite end and it was ok.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We had an excellent experience at Anthony's. My wife had the CFS which was large and tasty. I had the Hamburger Steak, with onions on top. Green beans and fries were my sides and they were good, the beans were excellent. Okra and mash for my wife, the cream gravy was good also. Service was excellent.