“service mostly good”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #30 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Did the online reservation app. Only waited 10 minutes total, and it was Easter. Got to order right away, and food was delivered fast. But we asked for that special butter and cholula sauce, with more than 2 people. Finally got when we were done eating.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Always seated quickly. The food is always wonderful. I’ve never had anything that I didn’t like. Love getting to look through the store after we eat.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Our food less than expected. Our waitress had every order wrong. To make matters worse, my eggs and ham were over cooked, and dry. My family enjoys going to Cracker Barrel, when we travel. Next trip to Burrelson, we'll go to Waffle House.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is always really good here. My FIL raves about the chicken and dumplings. I love the pancakes and veggie plates. My grandson loves the mac n cheese and all the unique toys and candies in the shop. I found a beautiful, warm quilt for our bed. The only thing my hubby doesn't like is how much time I will spend browsing in the shop.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Cracker Barrel has a wide variety of foods and serves breakfast all day. Food is usually tastes good but my main complaint is the food is usually luke warm.