“Food o.k. Coffee AWFUL”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #27 of 39 Restaurants in Burnet
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stooped here on Easter Sunday because most things aren't open then. The food was standard McDonald's, no better or worse. But, the coffee was awful. Some McDonald's have an upgraded coffee product, but this one had "the usual swill" as before McDonald's began trying to upgrade the menu.

I do not recommend making a stop here for coffee.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Normally wouldn't bother with this review... But really fried !!! Driving through this town, needed some caffeine and stopped at McDonalds. Walked in, ordered 2 cups of coffee, waited 5 minutes and picked up my order. Headed out and got about 2 blocks down the road in heavy commuter traffic and my wife opened my coffee and handed it to me... It was COLD !!! Hers was slightly warm. Can not believe anyone could not know they are pouring cold coffee. Guess, I should not have taken the coffee in a bag!!! If the traffic was not so bad I would have turned around and given them my #%^^$#$@! That Goodness there was a Stripes on my way.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Updated, modern style. Everything was very clean (except perhaps the bathroom walls which were a little spotty, but floors and counters were clean). There are self-order kiosks. A very helpful employee guided and assisted people with it as needed. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Standard Mcdonald's location and food, but new dining room and counter are very nice and very efficient.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Just a very clean and great McDonald's. Great staff! I needed wifi to do a couple of quick things for work back home and it was a clean and great choice, It was somewhere that I could sit , have a drink, and have an apple pie.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!