“Beyond Amazing”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Carrollton
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Their jackhammer creations are amazing. Tons of mix and match ingredients to choose from, and I love that you can add a core of hot fudge, peanut butter, etc. to your ice cream. It can be a tad pricy if you're like me and enjoy add ons, but I can honestly stretch an ice cream from here into a couple of servings due to how rich/satisfying it is. It's well worth the price.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick ice cream dessert and had the small triple chocolate concrete ice cream with brownie. My workmate had the kids Sundae. Very good treat. Very busy but fast service. Stop by for a nice dessert. Very good ice cream custard.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The chocolate custard with pecans is my favorite. They have so many things to choose from & if you don’t find what you want. The staff is always eager to help & create it for you. I especially love how they have child’s version. Which is just enough for me.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

For $5 medium custard it is really not that special. I got a strawberry mix in but it was just like normal ice cream with strawberries. I think we will try something else next time.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Everything you order here will always be aesthetically pleasing and you will never be let down. There's one employee there that stands out the most, beautiful, ocean blue eyes and luxurious blond hair, she's hard to miss - glowing like an angel, just looking at her will make you just as happy as the food will if not more. Really enjoy my visits here, I have to get that girl's number!