“EZ lunch”

DJ's Bar B Que
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Clute
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My husband introduced me to this place in the 80’s he drove a produce truck & I would ride with him on the route & we would stop to eat lunch there
Now every chance I get I make a point to stop by if it’s for a plate OR a sliced BBQ sandwich...best place ever. It’s special to us during the early days..
Everything on the menu is great you cannot go wrong!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Typical cafeteria layout as are most BBQ places in Texas. Quick service and ample portions at a reasonable price. I've had better in some places but this is pretty darned good stuff. Plenty of seating on picnic style tables. My companions had the sandwiches which looked yummy! My meet plate was okay but wishing I had went with the sandwich. I'll probably try it when we go back again!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Just grabbing a quick bite to eat with coworkers. When we arrived the atmosphere was great and looked like a barbecue joint should on the inside. Wood floors wood walls old pictures on the wall the wait was about 5 to 10 minutes in line before we ordered our Cafe Style meal. The service was mediocre but we had to repeat ourselves a couple of times. The food was okay, I ordered the pulled pork which came with coleslaw and bread. I was a little disappointed to find just plain wheat bread not toasted and cold draped over my dry coleslaw. , with all of the barbecue joints in this town I don't think I will be visiting again soon. But it was not so bad that is out voted by co-workers I would try it again.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Best bbq in the Brazosport area. Whole family likes it. Great potato salad. We live in the area and this in the only place we get bbq from

Reviewed 30 April 2016

First time to DJ's. It was not bad but I have had better brisket. The service was quick and the amount of food was ok. My friend had the BBQ potato and said it was good.