Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$89
Agoda.comUS$80
Hyatt.comUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$80
All reviews santa's wonderland indoor pool breakfast was delicious great stay staff was very friendly free breakfast front desk staff clean rooms in town texas couch sink cs football campus pillows weekends
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Very professional and clean! Had food, water, heat and power when other places did not! Was very organized and had great service! Beds were very comfy and staff was excellent .Plans changed and hotel was very easy to work with. Great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tiaan Homann, Other at Hyatt Place College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let all the team know that they made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2021

I would not recommend due to the bathroom. The walls are appear thin. I also did not like the fact that I asked if I could have toast and the manager herself told the lady passing out food NOT to give me any toast for no particular reason. Even though I could visualize the bread right infront of me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

Have stayed here once before about a year ago and had a much better experience then, and no complaints are related to Covid. Pool was the draw here, so my 10 year old could swim. Talked it up big and was disappointed in the cleanliness - ew. Hair and fake fingernails floating in pool. Ho tub was not warm and didn't have enough water in it. Employee at front desk was less than concerned with concerns. Won't stay here again, too many other choices on the same strip.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the loyalty, and your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Aggieland.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Great and clean location! Our room was amazing! Wish we would had some more pillows for the pull out couch, but other than that it was great! The a/c either blew really cold or really hot lol. Will for sure stay again!

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tiaan Homann, Other at Hyatt Place College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Beautiful large rooms, updated and very clean. Staff was very courteous, professional, and helpful of my needs. I appreciated the social distancing guidelines and Covid-19 regulations this property enforced.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Traveler. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.