“MONSTER TACOS”

Fuego Tortilla Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Full menu offered 24 hours a day Tuesday - Sunday!
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

BIG, fresh, and flavorful Tacos. I tried the El Presidente, with Char-Broiled Chicken, Avocado, Bacon, Queso. Overpowering! And, the Campeche Fish Taco, light and flavorful, with Shredded Cabbage, Tomato, and Onion.
Reasonable prices. Good Chips and Salsa. The place was packed.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I love Fuego! It's arguably the best taco I have ever had (I get the Fuego steak). I really cannot speak on the other tacos there, but the Fuego steak is superb. Plus, 24 hrs 6 days a week (Monday closed) is great for the hungry and also for the inebriated! A little on the expensive side, except for the breakfast tacos which I heard were actually great from several trusted sources.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and friendly staff. Casual dinning, great for families of all ages. Awesome hours, open early for breakfast or late for midnight snackers.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place!!! The tacos and queso are so good! They have a wide selection of tacos that are huge and packed full of yummy goodness. I enjoy the el presidents and sometimes I make my own taco up, which they can totally do. They do get busy but they are pretty efficient.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This lis a great local place to eat in College Station. It is open 24 hours a day and serves a great breakfast, lunch and dinner.