“Outstanding TexMex”

Fuego Tortilla Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Full menu offered 24 hours a day Tuesday - Sunday!
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is a gem! This place cranks out some of the best, most innovative, tacos in town. There is literally nothing on the menu that will disappoint you.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I love, love, love Fuego's! The tacos & the condiment bar are awesome. I love the marinated cucumbers, the variety of sauces and toppings. The tortillas are handmade, soft, and delicious. I also love the breakfast tacos. This is not a fancy restaurant...casual atmosphere & very popular with the college crowd, but the food is great!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I had heard from the locals that this place was awesome and they are correct! It has a creative combination of several different tacos. They are larger than you would normally find at this type of restaurant. I am a big dude and 2 is more than enough. Another plus is that they're open 24 hours a day most days of the week.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We visited this place based off great reviews. Location was bustling in the evening with college crowd and one can realize why. Good quality food, quick and decent prices. All 3 locations are near universities, go figure.

We had the “fuel for fitness” bowl and with the salsa bar toppings tasted delicious. The quantity is great, you leave with a full belly. I wish they had a location in Dallas, I would be there often. I would take this over Chipotle any day. It’s marked as a favorite on my google maps.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Great food especially the flour tortillas. The menu reminds me of places like Taco Cabana and Rosa's Cafe.