“Sangria swirl margaritas happy hour!!”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Always good food!
Love the sangria swirl margaritas !!
Love the healthy dishes (smaller version and lower price) .

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and visited on a Friday evening. I could see there was a wait outside the other nearby restaurants, so I was expecting to wait at Fish Daddy’s... nope.

I could tell you how great the food was, but I’d rather spend your time reading about the great service. I don’t know how they did it, but all the employees were smiling and looking like they actually were enjoying themselves, which meant they were prompt, pleasant, and helpful!

Well done, Fish Daddy’s!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We had been hungry for some good trout and Fish Daddy's did not disappoint! The trout came with two sides - and I made the mistake of ordering rice as one side. The rice was wonderful, but I ended up with a double portion because the trout is served on rice. There is a nice patio to dine if the weather is good.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I was in College Station for a teacher conference. A friend had recommended the restaurant to me. It was a great place to eat. Nice bar area, outside dining would be great in early spring or fall. I am trying to limit carbs & o I tried a dish with zoodles. It was a large serving & very flavorful. Desserts looked great but I didn’t have one.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This place is great! They have a nice atmosphere and there is almost never a wait. The staff is always friendly and attentive. The food is amazing especially the kale salad and onion rings. For dessert I would highly recommend the bread pudding. They run out sometimes but if they still have some left when you go, you should try it. I would highly recommend this place if you're looking for a nice night out with great food.