“Love eating here”
Review of Grub Burger Bar

Grub Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Grub Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We're passionate about great food, great drinks and great hospitality. We believe in fresh ingredients and big flavours, delivered by caring, friendly people. And we know that a lively environment makes it all feel and taste better. At Grub we use quality, fresh, and differentiating ingredients. Our buns are baked from scratch every hour. We grind our signature blend of chuck and brisket in-house daily. All of our sauces and dressings are homemade. We are proud to source local when possible. We believe in the space between... when you're not so busy DOING that you have time for laughing out loud, small moments, and big dreams. So be yourself and enjoy the ride.
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We really enjoy the young, friendly atmosphere of this restaurant. The food is really good and the selections of healthier items is great. No, it is not a health food place but it does use quality products that provide tasty food without heavy salt. Great job guys!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that my burger (You’re My Boy, Blue) was good. It was messy, but it was good. Other than that, I don’t have much positive to say. My husband, two kids, and I had lunch here last Sunday as we were passing through town, based solely on this site’s reviews. The line to order was long, which we took as a positive sign regarding the food. My husband and I decided to share the fries/onion rings mixed side (Split Decision), which was a mistake considering the very small portion size. (definitely overpriced for what was actually on the plate). The person who took our order told us which table number to sit at; unfortunately, another family had been told to sit there as well, and we all arrived at that spot at the same time. The other family took a different table, and we began waiting for our food. Servers tried to give us food belonging to other parties FIVE times — I guess because of confusion caused by who was actually sitting where. ??? It looked like chaos, and the poor servers were obviously frustrated and then turned grumpy. (We heard them calling out people’s names rather than relying on table numbers prior to our departure.) If I’m ever in that area again, I won’t go back. The meal just wasn’t anything special. I left feeling disappointed that the Grub was ranked so high on this site and wondered why.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Bacon lover #9, chorizo queso with guacamole, mango patron Rita, and a caramel bourbon shake. Can you say stuffed full of good food. It was hard to decide what to eat because even the salads looked good. They even have Japanese beef for burgers. Turkey burgers and a $5 happy hour for drinks and food from 11am-6pm. We sat close to the bar and were able to see that the mango patron Rita and the smoke n mirrors drinks were highly requested. I’m not much of a drinker but the latter is all alcohol poured over a ball of ice for $5! Order ahead or at the bar to beat the wait if you go during lunch rush. The queso is a tad spicy for me but the guacamole helped a lot. The wait staff was friendly and extremely bend over backwards helpful. The beef they use for the burgers was very flavorful. I also love that you get a menu to look at as soon as you enter. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The burgers are great, but they also have the best turkey burger in town. The shakes are very unique and the atmosphere is fun.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t feelin a burger so I ordered a California chicken bowl instead. Relative to the price, I have to say that I wasn’t impressed with the serving size. Flavor was good and service was friendly but I’ll only come here again when I am ready for a burger. I bet they’re awesome.