“Great Food!”

Koppe Bridge Bar & Grille
Ranked #29 of 306 Restaurants in College Station
Description: There are two Koppe Bridge restaurants in College Station. The one at 3940 Harvey Road has not been reviewed.
Reviewed 23 December 2016

What a fun place with really good food. It was an enjoyable experience. I would definitely eat here again when I'm in College Station.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The best hamburgers in town. There is a sister restaurant on Wellborn road in College Station-- rustic atmosphere with history. They are my favorite go to burger place. A hamburger is 1/2 pound freshly ground meat (yes every day) and crispy fires. There is other fare but this is the best.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

My wife and I ate a late lunch at Koppe Bridge on Harvey Road today. My wife ordered the chicken strips with fries and gravy. That's what I normally order, but today I ordered the half pound burger and substituted broiled jalapeños for pickles. Wow! What a delicious burger that was. It was juicy, very very tasty, and the fries are homemade there, so they are quite good as well. I had forgotten just how great their burgers are. I'm already hungry just thinking about it.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for a wonderful Texas sized burger or chili dog. Portions are substantial. Definitely worth a revisit

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We have long loved Koppe Bridge for their wonderful burgers and their chicken strip baskets with homemade fries, gravy and Texas Toast. I called in an order last night close to closing time (9:00), and they graciously took my order without any complaints. I ordered for myself and two very hard-working teens who do house painting and work extremely long and hot hours. When I arrived, I only had to wait about two minutes. Even though the chairs were stacked on the tables, they had left one chair down especially for me. That is customer service with a smile.