“Love their burger and fries”

Koppe Bridge Bar & Grille
Ranked #38 of 283 Restaurants in College Station
Description: There are two Koppe Bridge restaurants in College Station. The one at 3940 Harvey Road has not been reviewed.
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Grabbed the burger basket at the Harvey road location. Always good. Koppe Bridge is our go to spot for very casual dining. We often sit out on the porch.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We eat at Koppe Bridge every couple of months, at least! A great place for lunch! Burgers are large enough for my husband and me to share.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I took my wife for a late lunch today to one of our favorite places for burgers. She ordered the quarter pound burger basket and I ordered the half pound burger basket with jalapenos. Both of us had fountain drinks. The counter service was friendly and efficient. Our name was called soon enough . . . not a long wait. As always the food was cooked to perfection, and we went away pleasantly stuffed. We will return.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

What a fun place with really good food. It was an enjoyable experience. I would definitely eat here again when I'm in College Station.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The best hamburgers in town. There is a sister restaurant on Wellborn road in College Station-- rustic atmosphere with history. They are my favorite go to burger place. A hamburger is 1/2 pound freshly ground meat (yes every day) and crispy fires. There is other fare but this is the best.