“Top Burgers in the Brazos Valley”

Koppe Bridge Bar & Grille
Ranked #38 of 283 Restaurants in College Station
Description: There are two Koppe Bridge restaurants in College Station. The one at 3940 Harvey Road has not been reviewed.
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Went to Koppe yesterday afternoon. My wife needed her chicken fingers fix and I needed my half pound Koppe burger basket (cut the pickles, add the jalapeños). I noticed a sign at the counter that showed that they had won the 2016 best burger in the Brazos Valley. Congratulations!! My meal confirms that vote. Simply outstanding and juicy burger with great fries. That was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Koppe Bridge is a great place for an office lunch, or with friends! Food is delicious. Service is quick and easy to get inand out fairly quickly!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

This place is a little out of the way of most of the other eating and drinking places in BCS but that just adds to the charm
Great burgers at a good price with friendly service thrown in for good measure.
Worth a visit for a burger and beer!!

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Grabbed the burger basket at the Harvey road location. Always good. Koppe Bridge is our go to spot for very casual dining. We often sit out on the porch.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We eat at Koppe Bridge every couple of months, at least! A great place for lunch! Burgers are large enough for my husband and me to share.