“Good Food and fun environment”

Koppe Bridge Bar & Grille
Ranked #29 of 306 Restaurants in College Station
Description: There are two Koppe Bridge restaurants in College Station. The one at 3940 Harvey Road has not been reviewed.
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The service was quick considering how busy the place got. We were there with a big group and all of us got our orders pretty quick. The food was really good.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We've been to this Koppe Bridge location many times over the years, and for some reason I had never noticed the Fried Catfish plate on the menu. Yesterday while viewing the menu, it just jumped out at me, and it sounded good to me. So, I asked the lady behind the counter if she'd tried it. She said it is one of her favorite menu items. So, I gave it a try. Good decision. That was the thickest, most tender catfish I've ever eaten, and it is fried in the same kind of batter used for the chicken friend steak and chicken. It was awesome, and hushpuppies were simply delicious too. I think I have found a new favorite there!

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This burger place is a gray gray menu of diversity with fried options as well is burgers. I selected the grilled chicken sandwich which was placed on a very tasty bone with all the trimmings for a great sandwich. The fries were fresh the layout was accommodating to large crowds. I have been here multiple times and the food is great every time. I love the fact that there is a small wait for your food because it is cooked to order it in issues that every time your food is great and fresh

1  Thank HoggLife1
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

There have been quite a few new burger joints open in BCS and Koppe Bridge remains consistent in having the best burger plate in my opinion. Very simple, good sides and beer. Nice atmosphere and pretty fast service.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I called-in to the Harvey Road location for two orders of fried chicken strip baskets. I also prepaid the order on the phone. When I arrive, the receipt was ready to sign, and a short wait later our order was ready to take home. That's good service.

1  Thank Mike C