“Love to eat here when in town”
Review of Cafe Eccell

Cafe Eccell
Ranked #10 of 319 Restaurants in College Station
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wellborn Rd.
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

New location and new menu, but still good food. Nice options for a variety of pallets. The service is always good. Love their weekend brunch

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My husband and I went to College Station to grab Father's Day lunch with our college kids. I pushed for a local place, as I thought it was "the right thing to do." WRONG! The gyro arrived alone on a plate without even a hint of spring mix to be found for $12.95, including extra hint of feta on top. Our cardboard pizza probably hailed from the frozen section at HEB. The tart was basically burned sugar with grocery-store whipped topping and strawberries. I'm guessing that this might have been a fine restaurant at some point, but don't waste your money. Thankfully our family time was worth the drive.

1  Thank Meg M
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I like to take people who come in town to Cafe Eccell because it the food is reliably good, there is a wide variety of menu options for picky eaters, and it is moderately priced. Definitely a go-to in College Station.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We went the for the weekend brunch. Highly recommend! First of all they have the most fabulous Mimosa/Bloody Mary bar ever & they are only $2 before 11:00! Ok then breakfast tacos are also $2 as I remember before 11:00 as well (they may have been $3), but well worth it! Great atmosphere, great friends, make for a great time! Try it & see!

1  Thank Hookedongin92
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We hadn't eaten here since they moved from their other location. Guess we had too high of expectations as the food was just average. Burgers and Reubens just really average. The dessert was actually very good. I'd go back again to try out some of the other desserts and to also try some real meals as compared to the sandwiches we had for lunch. Will give the place another shot in the future.

Date of visit: May 2018