Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$76
US$141
Home2.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites College Station South(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$95
Residence Inn Bryan College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$118
Homewood
Ramada by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
The George(College Station)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$125
US$119
US$99
Hyatt Place College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$98
Hyatt.com
Cavalry Court, a Valencia Hotel(College Station)
US$125
Orbitz.com
All reviewsin townone nightroom was cleanmotelbedsstadium
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Stayed 2 nights on A&M football weekend. Price was way more than reasonable but options were limited. Room was very run down. Killed several crickets in room, some during the night! Room and fixtures were very run down. Owners need to pump some of the $ they gouge for their rooms back in to the facility. Great location for a walk to the game but otherwise I was extremely disappointed. By the way, as a visitor to the area I was very impressed with the A&M fans. They were very nice and welcoming.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

The location and the employees are 5 star but the motel itself is probably a 2. This is my second stay and I'm sure I'll return since I rarely spend time in the room. ... The location is amazing. .. within a mile of A&M... across the street from Target and Outback Steakhouse. Grocery stores, Walmart, hobby lobby, starbucks, anything you could want within a mile or two. .. The employees have all been very friendly... even gave me a better rate than I had initially booked. The room is very basic. Typical motel decor. Clean but definitely nothing fancy. No little bottles of shampoo, conditioner or body wash. No coffee maker in the room, although they do have free coffee in the front office. There is a refrigerator in the room, but I don't remember having a microwave (although I think they advertise one) .. AC worked very well. We didn't use the pool but there is a small one. It was pretty quiet and we felt safe. Overall, we were happy with our stay and would stay again if only for a day or two.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Well where to begin?
We were first time Aggie parents on August 2008 and we wanted a hotel centrally located on the main drag and reasonably priced choosing EZ Travel Inn.
Carolyn, an outstanding employee, assisted us. We were greeted and taken care of. Many times over we have called Ms.Carolyn at the EZ Travel to this day to assist us with a room and always with a pleasant attitude and willingness to help.
I agree with other reviews: it doesn't offer what a 4star hotel offers, but we are simple people with a simple room in mind!

Room Tip: We liked upstairs.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

No coffee pots in the rooms, floor had stains, wifi signal too low to connect, first night turned covers back and top and bottom sheet had a ring around it giving the appearance someone had wet the bed and just pulled the sheets up remaking the bed, lots of construction workers which appeared nice except for the one who turned head toward my room and asked me and you? Staff was super nice, came and stripped both beds, shampooed carpets without being asked even though stains remained. I'm sure there were cleaner places to stay but it was Presidents Cup week and a lot of other athletic events were happening and this was the only place for less than $200 a night. I stayed four nights in order to watch my nieces from South Carolina play soccer.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Look, this really isnt a 4 star hotel, I know what a 4 star hotel is -- but this was such a pleasant surprise, I want to upvote it on the list. It is adequate. It is as adequate as places running 75-90 dollars.

We have all seen this type of motel -- probably built in the 1960's,made of cinder block, 2 stories, doors facing parking, 2 windows and a door facing front, in wall air conditioner, 2 beds per room. But lets imagine this hotel if it were cared for, maintained professionally and held the same standard as when it was new. I have NEVER seen that before. Every other one I have stayed in has been allowed to deteriorate, due to neglect, incompetence, lack of funds, differing cultural sensibilities. Not this one: New 40" flat screen TV, microwave, fridge, hair dryer, all in good repair, adequate hot water with good water pressure, comfortable beds. Furniture all decent. Pool clean in good repair. Strong free wifi. Coffee in the morning. Plumbing all working. For 50 dollars. What a deal!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business