“Pastries”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #100 of 304 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: Soups
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread College Station is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a coffee and pastry. Both were typical Panera products. Restaurant was clean and well staffed. Seating was nice and easy to carry on private conversation.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

On a Saturday morning at Texas A&M, there are not many places to have a good breakfast and gather your thoughts for the day (Saturday, February 10, 2018). Panera was not only open at 7am, the food was ready and the employees were smiling! My helper, Diana, took my order: a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese and a big glass of water. I was able to relax and get myself ready for my day. I had a small issue, I forgot my whiteout. Dylan, the Manager, was quick to help! With a genuine smile, he found me whiteout and then offered to help me with anything else! I enjoyed a relaxing morning at Panera! If you are in need of a relaxing way to start your day, be sure to stop by Panera! The food is made just the way you like it and it is made by people that actually want to help you! Most Sincerely!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I met a church buddy here for a light breakfast, coffee and some deep conversation. The coffee, as always was nice, hot and fresh. I like the fact that you can get refills at no additional cost. That beats any other place of similar genre. We both had breakfast sandwiches. I ordered the ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich over easy. I should have ordered it over well or scrambled. The sandwich was a bit messy as the egg center kept running onto my fingers, so it needed a bit more cooking. Otherwise it was a good meal and a good time.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I ordered an Asian Sesame Salad with Chicken and half of a sandwich. I was very pleased with my sandwich. The salad on the other hand, was terrible; and I ended up throwing it away. This is the salad that I always order, due to it having no tomatoes or blue cheese...two things I am allergic to. When I received my food, I noticed that some of the lettuce in the salad was green, slimy, and some was black. I returned the salad to the Shift Manager and asked him to remake my salad with no black, slimy lettuce. He gave me a confused look, and said sure. The second salad that I received, not only had the same lettuce in it, but it also had blue cheese chunks in it. I returned it to the head manager and he said I am so sorry, I will remake it again. He did, but this time, there was Iceburg lettuce, the same bad romaine lettuce and cilantro, about a cup of wontons, and a cup of almonds on top of all the bad lettuce. I figured after 3 salads, I just threw it away. I have NEVER had to return any food or to give Panera a bad rating, but I will NEVER be back to this location. Nor will I refer them to people.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Panera is great for salad. My personal favorite is the Thai chicken. They also have internet so can check email and do a few things. Bring a sweater if you are going to be staying long because they keep the air conditioning on high.