“The Usual”
Review of Gumby's Pizza

Gumby's Pizza
Ranked #97 of 304 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Pepperoni rolls can really hurt you.....after about 5-6 or them. Supreme pizza was delicious and was HUGE. Had plenty to let college son take back to apartment for a day or two. It is time to do some cleaning though. Ceiling and restrooms really need some serious work.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Best pizza rolls in town, in my 20 yrs of doughy, hungry BCS experience. A little more garlicky, buttery flavor than most. Open way late, and, Tuesdays are discounted.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We ordered a couple pizzas for delivery and they were delivered by a friendly staff member in a decent amount of time. The pizza we found quite similar to papa johns, nothing too special but decent.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

In town checking out Texas Tech and heard about the calzones so made a stop. Was not disappointed. Calzone was big enough to eat half and save half for breakfast the next day. I ordered the Veggie and super yummy. Parking is small and the place can get busy but the wait staff works hard and fast!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I didn't want to go out for dinner, so I asked the ladies at the front desk of the hotel to recommend a pizza place that would deliver. They recommended Gumby's and I followed the suggestion. It was Super Bowl night, and the delivery took an hour, but they did tell me it would take an hour. All good so far. The pizza was delivered hot and the salad cold, with such things as you normally need to dine in a hotel room - plastic ware, napkins, peppers, etc. it was so good! The cheese was thick and melting, not dripping off the pie, but soft. The vegetables and meats were piled on in generous proportions. It was altogether delicious. Fresh and tasty!
My dinner was delivered by a clean cut young man ( I've seen some delivery people who made me uncomfortable) who chatted while i paid him and he made change. Yes, for this fare it is a little spendy. But it's so good!
I would recommend this pizza place to anyone in the area.