“Fresh, clean and nicely presented”
Review of Luna Grill

Luna Grill
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Colleyville
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Been here twice now. Clean and functionally laid out inside. Easy to find a booth or a table, all of which a appropriately spaced apart. Straighforward menu with plenty of choices - all freshly oriented and with snacks for sides too. Serves Coke products from a fountain. Staff have been friendly and competant. Also has free wif-fi. I had the Lamb Kebab as pictured. My only feedback was that the fries were overly crunchy and with little potato substance. Other than that, I went back because I liked it before, and ill be back again when I need a fresh and upper scale location for lunch, Recommended!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our visit to Luna Grill. Chicken kebab perfectly cooked, moist and tender. Hubby had lamb kebab with yogurt dill sauce. Yumy!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Our office orders lunch here for almost every celebration! I thought I would get tired of the food after a while but I actually find myself looking forward to it. We have ordered food from here around 15 times and it has been fresh, consistent, and really good every time. The food has always been exactly what we expected. We like this place very much.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

You order at a counter and the decor is fairly simple (but with beautiful lighting overhead!). Your food is brought to you. There is wine and beer available. We had the chicken kabab platter served with basmati rice and a large green salad. You also get yogurt sauce and a choice of a grilled tomato or carrot. The portions were fairly large and everything was very fresh with reasonable prices so no complaints at all.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Your first impression as you walk in the door is that this is a well run operation. Tables and floor were spotless, and staff were neatly dressed. The order-register staffer was right on the ball, and very helpful in selecting side dishes. We tried the Bistro Beef Kabob and the Lamb Tenderloin Kabob with Hummus appetizer. Our friends had a similar order. One kabob on rice pilaf, one with sweet potato fries and salads. Servings are more than ample, and it would not be unusual to ask for a "to go" box. I liked the lamb so much that I ate every bite, and I couldn't stop until I finished the sweet potato fries.

A nice extra is the ability to have plain or soda water as a drink instead of just the regular fountain fare, and of course they do have the bubbly waters like Perrier/Evian. Look for the little water tabs at the fountain.

Looking forward to our next visit!