“Greek fast food that allows to "eat clean" without a lot of effort.”
Review of Luna Grill

Luna Grill
Ranked #21 of 81 Restaurants in Colleyville
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I suggest that you try this place out. I really liked the staff and the food, got the gyros plate without the rice, double salad (low carb diet) and the staff brought me out some more dressing and sauce without my asking. The cashier was incredibly nice, and the food was good. I'll be back. Too bad there isn't a good spot for a business conversation, but the patio was inviting and located on a corner. Self serve ordering, but they bring the food to you.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Tonight I had.....

THE MARKET WRAP
Succulent pieces of boneless chicken kabob, quinoa tabouleh, arugula, tomato and feta hand wrapped in our multigrain lavash.

It was great!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Took family here for dinner. Food itself is pretty good. I'm not a fan of Basmati rice but it wasn't like some I've eaten. The place is very clean and not crowded. Would prefer not to have to order from a line then find a seat to wait for the food to be delivered. My biggest complaint was with the appetizer. We ordered the sampler and expected it to be delivered to our table BEFORE our main meals arrived. It was delivered with the main meal. The serving sizes were more than some in the party could eat at one sitting. Will probably return for a Greek/Medi fix in the future.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We love Luna.
They serve tasty, high-quality food, and they never seem to be too busy, perhaps because of their location.
And the venue is very clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I ordered a VEGAN salad. I am a vegetarian who cannot eat dairy, as I am deathly allergic. Their menu, take out menu and website all specified that the salad was vegan. I didn't think that I had to specify that it be vegan. I got it covered in cheese! If I would have eaten it without looking closely, I would have ended up in the hospital or the morgue!I will not be going back here again. I cannot trust them to make my food safe for consumption.

If you state something is vegan, I shouldn't have to specify no cheese. This place either doesn't know what "vegan" means or doesn't care enough to ensure their customer's safety.

I complained to several people, including the manager. I was told I had to specify no cheese even though it was a VEGAN item. I pointed out that their website, take out menu and menu all said that the item was vegan, but they tried to tell me that they were all out of date and refused to refund my money or give me another salad unless I paid for it.