“Great Wedding Venue”
Review of Heather's Glen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Conroe
Heather's Glen
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Reviewed 17 March 2017

My Daughter selected Heather's Glen for her wedding. She was impressed with the location and the value. Her wedding came off perfectly. The staff were very helpful and the food at the reception was very good. Everyone was extremely pleased with the event.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This place is a money scam. They have a policy for everything, and you want time they will be more than glad to give you time and charge you $295.00 for every 1/2 hour! Prep time is only 1 hour and 30 minutes to get everything ready... I picked this place and it was a huge mistake!! The floor is uneven, so make sure you tell your guest not to wear heels in the reception hall. How much you pay for a wedding now days, I mean I just expected to at least get what I paid for. Any advice find somewhere else don’t get sucked down this back hole!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Brittney J
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Heather's Glen helped me plan the wedding of my dreams! I would recommend them to anyone:-)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple