“Great Greek gyros, Woodlands Texas”
Review of Gyros King

Gyros King
Ranked #76 of 247 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Excellent greek gyro sandwich and plates at very reasonable prices. The restaurant is not a typical layout, it seems like a food truck on permanent location with an attached patio. The owners could probably invest more to upgrade the facility and attract more customers but possible that it is not their objective.

Very good food, clean place with friendly owners/staff makes for a great secret regarding greek food in this area.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

I can't say anything about the place and what it looks like since someone picked up food for me. I had the lamb gyro plate. It came with two potatoes, rice, pita bread, and a salad. It was so much food! Definitely a lot for one person but if you're really hungry you can finish it.

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

I had the gyro plate. The gyro meat was super moist, not dry at all. It was a wonderful treat. The rice was delicious spices just right. The potatoes were moist and had a distinct flavor I couldn't identify, but delicious. The whole meal was perfect. The owner/Cook was friendly and his art is all over the walls. A special treat. I definitely recommend you eat here!

Reviewed 15 July 2015

I took a chance on this little spot and I am so happy that I did. In fact, we bought the entire staff lunch there the very next day and everyone loved it! I had the Greek salad and hummus plate on the first day.. It was perfect in every way. The hummus is homemade. Everyone ordered the gyros on the 2nd day and every bite was devoured.

1  Thank Ontheroad051
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Superb in everyway!!! Just an incredible eating experience. The gyro plate is outstanding. The gyro meat is full of flavor and the vegetables are fresh. The chicken gyro plate is really remarkable and is perfect for people who don't eat regular gyros. I can't say enough about this place. Best Greek food in the Houston area.

1  Thank beckr1