“Unexpected and crazy good”
Review of Papa Nick's

Papa Nick's
Ranked #48 of 246 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Went with the parental units. My mom isn't happy with anything, ever, so this was a good test. Mom had a gyro, stepdad had a salad, I had spanakopita. I sampled all dishes (minus the meat of course) and was super impressed. The pita for the gyro was wonderful, the salad had the freshest tomatoes and dressing that I've had in a while. My spanakopita had flaky philo perfection. It wasn't too greasy or too chunky - it was perfect. Had baklava when I got done - best I've had since eating it while traveling abroad. Not kidding. My mom had a bite and loved it so much she went and got her own. This has happened NEVER. Service was slightly slow but that means it's all freshly made in the back and I'm cool with that. Going back soon to try some of the menu items that aren't Greek classics. They looked just as good. This place won't stay hidden for long - get your butt over there0 and eat up.

1  Thank Paige F

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My wife and I stopped by for lunch and we will be back for more. The Greek platter was more than enough for both of us. Every item is made fresh daily and by Nick. Folks at near by table had hamburgers and loved them. Nick holds the price's down because of the out of the way location. WORTH THE HUNT

1  Thank B5121QZbillc
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This place has very good flavorful food that's made as much from scratch as feasible. The only issue I have with them is that they definitely take their time to fix the food. If you need a quick place to grab lunch, this is not the best option. But the good us worth the wait if you can spare the time.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Haven't been there in about a year then went in and ordered the place is clean friendly and great food really great food you get a lot of food for your money and it's fresh really good food

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Visiting my parents in Conroe, they suggested Papa Nicks. Their Greek salad and Vinaigrette dressing were outstanding. I'm a big fan of Greek food. I had the Pastitsio. It was very good flavor and not over cooked like some baked pastas. My parents ate the crab cakes and said they were good. Overall I give it 5 stars. The young woman at the counter was friendly and knowledgable. In fact everyone was friendly. Great experience!

1  Thank Travelsallaround69

Been to Papa Nick's? Share your experiences!