“Great option for take out.”
Review of Zapitos Taco Bar

Zapitos Taco Bar
Ranked #53 of 82 Restaurants in Corsicana
Reviewed 2 April 2018

They changed my definition of gas station tacos. Zapitos has great street tacos! I had taco special (3 tacos with rice and beans). You can choose from corn or flour tortilla. Flour tortilla seemed to be homemade. Both tasted good. Fajita meat had great flavor and gave me tons of chopped onion and cilantro and lime. Tacos come with sauce (green and red)... if you love spicy sauce, go for green. My husband liked it. I like it a bit milder, so I used red one. Beans were not refried beans like typical Tex-Mex. These beans had a savory flavor and I loved them. The portion was generous for the price. I'm already thinking about going back to try elote and burrito bowl!