“Great Food”
Review of Pappar'delles

Pappar'delles
Ranked #14 of 18 Restaurants in Kings Beach
Reviewed 23 May 2016

I was surprised at how quick the food was cooked & we had ordered takeaway because we were staying at the Mariners Resort. Which is a nice walk down the hill to the restaurant.
The Fettuccine Di Pollo was delicious. My seven year old son (a fussy eater) enjoyed all 3 dishes. Nothing was left on our plates or in the takeaway containers.
I will be back to try the pizzas next time.

2  Thank Kylie-Anne N

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I have had pizza from Pappar'delles twice now.
The first time was better than the second.
Maybe I have been spoiled by having an absolutely amazing gourmet pizza restaurant where I live?
Don't get me wrong.
Pappar'delles does pizza which is quite reasonable, but I found that the base tends to be pretty soggy and greasy, and the toppings, although fairly generous, are rather bland.
Certainly not the worst pizzas I have ever tasted, but when you are paying top dollar, I think it is not too much to expect that the finished product is top of the range as well, rather than just OK.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Don't think Napoli style pizza base here (unfortunately), the pizza base was never-the-less crispy and fairly thin. I had the quatro topping which I found to be a little heavy on the gorgonzola (and I really love gorgonzola) though tasty and super hot. My husband had the Viper (think chilli, chilli and more chilli here) and loved every bite.

There are several seating options here - we chose to sit out the back which offered shade, breezes and courtyard style dining, though we could have dined inside or street side. The street side dining option faces west and would be very hot on a summer's afternoon.

The menu offers other Italian style food as well as the extensive pizza menu. The friendly waiter was happy to alter the pizzas as we requested (we added on olives and mushrooms).

2  Thank Janelle D
Reviewed 10 May 2016

walking past and the smell drew us in, so glad we stopped, understaffed but the girl did an awesome job keeping everyone happy and served. pizza garlic starter was great, veal marsala had heaps of flavour and the pizza mails here great too.

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We enjoyed a Mongelia and Supressor pizzas both were delicious with good topping and base cooked on a wood fired oven.
BYO corkage $2.50 per person.

6  Thank rosemaryc438