“My pizza looked like a Mountain”

MOD Pizza-Towne Lake
Ranked #38 of 291 Restaurants in Cypress
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been on a diet and have been wanting a pizza for weeks. I finally broke down and went to my favorite local pizza place. I went for the small pizza crust - 6 inch - because I was still pretending I was on a diet! Not much sauce but tomato sauce is good; double serving of pepperoni and I kept going until I had a mountain. Same price no matter how much you put on it. GREAT VALUE, FRESH TOPPINGS, AND FUN WORKERS.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the first step inside, this place was full of positive energy. Lots of young staff. Very efficient system. Can order single pizza or larger. LOTS of toppings, plus cheeses and sauces. Clean. Fast. Reasonable. Yummy flavored lemonade. Had seen the name elsewhere, but now would go back again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Maybe the best pizza around.
You can custmize your pizza with a large sélection of ingrédients
Really Good place

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Pizza cravings easily satisfied. I like their thin crust, and the one price no matter how many toppings you choose. As it gets busy, we usually just order online and pick it up. We love it cause each individual can personalize their own pizza

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Pretty good pizza! I've been several times to this location. It's quick and truly like a Subway for pizza. Just tell them you want a little extra toppings and they'll throw it on. The taste is pretty good too. I recommend the Tristan (modified margherita) or the Caspian (BBQ chicken).

Been to MOD Pizza-Towne Lake? Share your experiences!