“I miss Burger House ”

Add it.
Burger Edge
Ranked #1,270 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This place has had two different names since Burger House closed.

I had a cheese burger. It comes plain. They have a condiment station with pickle, lettuce, tomato, onion. So, you fix your own.

Husband had patty melt.

I tried the onion rings. Similar to Sonic's.

No Coke products.... big negative with me. I had tea, which was fresh brewed.

Decor was new and nice. Big tv screens.

They had good service. Checked on us a couple of times. Offered us a free sample scoop of Blue Bell ice cream.

I'm not in love with it, but the Burger tasted fresh and if I had a Diet Coke, I probably would be more prone to go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Good quality place emphasizing burgers, beer. French fries and onion rings were also great. Even the hot dog and corn dog was much better than average.
Big pluses for fresh quality ingredients, nice local bottle beer selection, and a real napkin dispenser on each table. (I am tired of the restaurant industry trying to limit my families' napkin use). I also appreciate Heinz ketchup....the other brands suck. My only negative was the fact that you top your own sandwich at a bar. I don't like this. One reason I go out to eat is to have others make my food for me. Otherwise, great little place.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Just your average independent burger joint.
Burger cooked to order. Then you place your own fixings from a chilled counter.
Ingredients are good.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Keep it Short and Simple. You order. They cook your burger and/or whatever else. They bring it to your table. There is a "bar" where you can dress up your food with mustard, mayo, ketchup, tomato and pickles. There might be something else in there I missed.

You eat. They clean up your table afterwards. The basics and a good burger and fries.

Been to Burger Edge? Share your experiences!