“Lovely shop and yummy macaroons”
Review of JOY Macarons

JOY Macarons
Ranked #25 of 82 Dessert in Dallas
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Wonderful shop with beautifully displayed macaroons in many flavors. We selected lemon, vanilla, Mexican hot chocolate, pecan raspberry. Loved the lemon and raspberry. These are very close to macaroons I've had in Paris.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

The macarons were good, but the big game changer was the macaroon ice cream sandwich. I got the cinnamon macaroon ice cream sandwich and it's one of the greatest thing I ever ate.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Brought home a 6 pack of and also tired their chai ice cream sandwich. They have some different flavors that really stand out.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I read about this place on Pinterest, as I had never been to Dallas before and needed guidance on the best spots to hit. After going to Joy, I quickly realized why it was #1 on several Dallas Bucket List posts I came across. If you've never had a macaron, and even if you have, you are in for such a treat. There is an assortment of flavors to chose from and you can mix and match however you like. The price is also wonderful. I've usually paid around $2 for one macaron. Here, a dozen was $12. I loved them so much I bought a second. I highly recommend - staff are extremely friendly.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Okay, wow. Just purchased a 6 macaroon set and Violet and Black Currant made my taste buds light up in a purple symphony. If fairy food existed, it would taste like this magnificent macaroon. Rose and Lychee is a close runner up.

Been to JOY Macarons? Share your experiences!