“Always great food and you might even get to hear live Opra being sung.”

Eatzi's Market & Bakery
Ranked #9 of 4,164 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: In the heart of Oak Lawn just south of the Lemmon/Oak Lawn intersection and minutes from downtown Dallas, this is the first market that started it all! Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place has it all. Fresh Breads, Deserts, meals to go. wine, beer, and fresh salads and more. I love the Mustard Honey Ham, and the Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Eatzi's is such a unique place and has something for everyone. I used to come here for lunch when I worked in the area far too often. Their bread is made fresh every day, their pastries and desserts are art and worth the trip alone, and so many varieties of entrees. Their chicken salad was one of my favorites! You won't be disappointed with this hidden gem.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I live in Addison but work in Uptown.I had to take my dry cleaning in so there it was.
Eatzi's.So....many choices..great choices..I had a regular Romaine Salad with no meat
such as Salmon or Cajun Chicken.I also had a 6 inch Bone Bread Italian meats and just
off the hook spreads on each side and roasted red peppers ...on & on...Favorite...The Tenderloin looked great as well different Greek spreads.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I love this place!! All natural fresh foods!! I had to drive to Dallas this time around so I could bring food back. I tried to take your dips on a flight home and well that didn't work...I should have known...It was worth a try though. I had the grilled buffalo wings! so good and the lemon shrimp...which are 4.99 each..yes one shrimp in 4.99!! BUT, OH SO WORTH IT!! Love all your options!! PLEASE COME BACK TO HOUSTON!! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We all got fresh made sandwiches for a road trip and they were all so good. It was Super Bowl Sunday so we picked up some chips, dips and Salad to take to a party when we got back to our home town. Everything was so good. Jalapeño Pimiento cheese yummy! Sun dried tomato pasta salad was delish. Oregano cream cheese dip was great too.

Date of visit: February 2018