All reviews the concierge lounge kaboom town front desk galleria mall night manager outstanding staff meeting space close proximity housekeeping staff very nice hotel self parking business trip business hotel lobby bar fitness center comfortable rooms easy access
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We were add this hotel for a college orientation session and the experience was complete. It is far from a new hotel but they have kept it very nice and in perfect shape. The hotel staff was top notch and always helpful. Easy parking with a lot of great restaurants close. The lobby bar was awesome with a good selection of local beers. The event staff did a great job with the meeting which included putting out breakfast and lunch. I got an incredible value for the price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I travel extensively for work, between 100 and 120 nights a year in hotels. This hotel is always our group's first choice in Addison. Personally I've stayed here well over 100 nights over the last 3 or 4 years. Staff are great, the lounge staff know us by name and are always accommodating and do yourself a favor and get an omelet for breakfast in the restaurant.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the tollway
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic! Super clean, lots of comfort and amenities but the STAFF are great! Welcoming and genuine people that are glad to see you. Ate at the bar one night and the cowboy ribeye was excellent! I’ll be back for sure.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I didn’t believe it, but it is true that the small suburb of Dallas called Addison has one of the top 5 fireworks shows in the country. Just be careful because it is on July 3rd! We stayed at the Marriott Quorum, which is a low end Marriott property without a restaurant. However the rooms were clean and well serviced. The most outstanding aspect, however, was the service! The hotel manager was instantly available and helpful. Raymond was fantastic! All the staff made our “Kaboomtown” experience great. Congratulations Addison, Texas!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

As a Corp pilot I stay in hotels all over the country and the Addison Marriott is by far my favorite hotel. The staff has gone the extra mile to take care of my crew on numerous occasions. They go out of there way to know me by name and always make sure my needs are met. The staff is constantly in the lobby making sure everyone is being taken care of. Other hotels should bring their staff here to see how a hotel should be run. Bravo!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business