“Comfortable, trendy apartment with no parking”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Chloeme5
San Diego, California
“Comfortable, trendy apartment with no parking”
Reviewed 14 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This apartment is located in the Statler Residences which is connected to the Statler Hotel. The Statler Hotel was remodeled and just re-opened in October 2017. Much of the resident side of the building is still vacant and there is some construction on the first floor. Construction probably pauses on the weekend because I did not notice them actively working when I was there. Location wise, it is walking distance to a lot of upscale restaurants and bars. My apartment was on the 13th floor so I did not hear a lot of street noise, just the occasional ambulance or police car. It also seemed relatively safe to walk around at night.

A major downfall that is not noted appropriately is that there is no parking available with your apartment. So in addition to the fee you will pay for your hotel + cleaning fees (that are added on after you book your room from a third party site) you need to budget for parking. I paid $32 a day to valet my car at the Statler Hotel aka Statler Hotel Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton. When locating this on a gps type: 1914 Commerce St. or search for Statler Hotel. The Stay Alfred team will refer to the Statler Hotel as the Hilton (which is very confusing). Your apartment will be located on 1919 Jackson Street. This was a huge challenge for me when I arrived at the hotel. I thought I could park at the neighboring lot across the street which was $5 during the day or 1 block over but noticed that there was no overnight parking permitted unless you have a permit. The meters did not allow me to park overnight either. Therefore I ended up spending $64 to park my rental for 2 nights with in and out privileges. After parking your vehicle, you will have to walk around the block to enter the Statler Residences. There is no entry to the Residences from inside the hotel, or at least we were not allowed to.

Now that I've addressed the parking situation, here goes....
I was in downtown Dallas for 2 nights and needed a space that could accommodate two different couples in one space. We opted for the 2 bedroom/2.5 bath apartment. The interior decoration of the apartment is beautiful and very modern. I would describe it as very upscale details. A family member booked a 2bd/2.5 bath in the same building but their unit was designed a little differently and was missing one of the half baths. Not all layouts and rentals are created equal so make you specify what you need when booking, especially if you're dependent on that extra half bath.

This is my second stay at at a Stay Alfred apartment and I would definitely recommend. I booked my apartment directly through the website and the customer service team was very friendly and very accommodating when I had to make a slight change to my reservation. Getting into the apartment building and getting my keys to my apartment was relatively easy due to the detailed instructions I was provided. This review would be five starts except for the lack of parking, which should be included in the cost of the apartment, since there is an entire garage on the first floor.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$79
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing