“Good Place to be if you are stuck at the airport”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 3,673 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (972) 615-3508 phone #. Store #35.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was my first time at a Pappadeaux restaurant and I was surprised by the quality of a place in an airport terminal. The service was over the top. Maritza was on it and did a great job. How hard is to be a great server when every hour or two you meet a new customer that you may never see again. She was great and I appreciate her hospitality. I don't get to Dallas very often but if I'm ever in that terminal again, I will visit Pappadeaux. The food was good and the portions were huge. The beer was cold.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My husband and I decided to dine at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen while traveling back through DFW. My husband flies through DFW frequently but had never dined at this location of Pappadeaux. Service was not as great as we had hoped for, but the food made up for it, for sure. For us, it is the best place to eat at the DFW airport and we will be back next time we are traveling through it.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I have been to many Pappadeaux restaurants in Houston and Dallas. We were returning to Dallas after a long flight and landed at rush hour. Instead of going to our usual location in Grapevine about 3 miles from the airport we decided to eat at the location in the terminal . Most everyone had their carry ons and there was no room in the restaurant to place them. The bags were piled up all around the tables and the seating was very cramped. The pricing was considerably more. I had a salad and gumbo . My older son had a fried entrée and my husband had an entrée . My younger son had fried chicken fingers. I asked for bread like we have always received at all of the locations. Our server said that location doesn't give bread. Our bill, before tip was $174.00. I told my husband that after over 20 years eating at Pappadeauxs I'm done.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Came here for a quick bite and the food was amazing and with huge portions. My server Vicky was amazing and very attentive. I ordered a peach margarita, seafood gumbo, and lump crab and spinach dip. I also ordered some catfish to go. I will definitely be back if I come through this airport in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Had a little over an hour before our flight and wanted to take my wife to one of her favorite restaurants, Pappadeaux. I stop here frequently although she rarely is with me with I travel through DFW.

Meals were excellent as well as the service.