“Great option for an airport!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #40 of 3,689 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (972) 615-3508 phone #. Store #35.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Restaurant is located right across gate #24-#25. You do not see the restaurant from the terminal instead, the restaurant is located in a lover level. In order to get to the restaurant you will need to take mechanical stairs, reg. stairs or an elevator. The location offers all the accommodations, booths, tables and bar sitting. The service was great! The only thing I complained about was the lack of ginger in the roll I ordered. I ordered a Jumbo Crispy Shrimp Roll which was really good but it came with one small piece of ginger. However, I got more later once I asked for it. Like the rest of the Pappadeaux, the decor is great and has enough room for families and kids.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I needed something to you seen this on my phone so I thought I'd check it out. The place is nice I love recommended They was fast to.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had pappadeax oysters and fried crab claws which were delicious. We are originally from New Orleans and didn't care for the gumbo(roux was too greasy)but the crawfish bisque was spot on. The fried seafood sampler was huge and tasty. The best tasting dish was the grilled redfish with risotto. The decadent cheese cake is huge and should be split. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was my first time at a Pappadeaux restaurant and I was surprised by the quality of a place in an airport terminal. The service was over the top. Maritza was on it and did a great job. How hard is to be a great server when every hour or two you meet a new customer that you may never see again. She was great and I appreciate her hospitality. I don't get to Dallas very often but if I'm ever in that terminal again, I will visit Pappadeaux. The food was good and the portions were huge. The beer was cold.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My husband and I decided to dine at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen while traveling back through DFW. My husband flies through DFW frequently but had never dined at this location of Pappadeaux. Service was not as great as we had hoped for, but the food made up for it, for sure. For us, it is the best place to eat at the DFW airport and we will be back next time we are traveling through it.