US$198
US$289
US$275
Autograph
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstove and ovenfront deskfull size refrigeratormedical citybedroom suiteaccess roadluggage cartyogurtnice poolbreakfast roomrooms are quieta great staybed was comfortablecleaning staffone night staybusiness triptennis
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing stay there. Front desk was extremely helpful with all of my needs. Housekeeping was fast and efficient at their job. The shuttle drivers were so kind without them I would not gotten to do 1/2 things I got to do. Every time I passed an employee there they greeted me and asked if I needed anything else. Love love this place!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay we have shared it with the team to contunie to provide guest with service so memorable

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Very nice place to stay. Not laid out like a higher rise Residence inn one would expect. Spread out over three adjacent buildings. A main admin building near the LBJ access road and three, 3 or 4 stories buildings with about 150 rooms between them. Advantage is that the rooms are off the highway and you don't hear the constant din. Once you check in park your car strategically around the building so you can use a side entrance and don't have to walk far to the room. Rooms are comfortable have full kitchenette etc. as all Residence Inns have. Located along commercial strip of office buildings that straddles the highway in a residential area. You will have to drive a little to find a food market. I found one on Preston, about a mile and a half away. Not far from Kosher market and other related establishments if that's what you need. At this time one of the buildings was being remodeled.

Room Tip: Pick a room near a side door.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Thanj you do much for your feedback we have shared yor experience wuth the team and look forward to seeing you when your traveling needs bring you back to the Dallas area.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I can't rate this hotel a full five stars, because we stayed only one night, and I don't feel that I got a full experience there. We came in late in the afternoon and left early the next morning. The room was perfectly fine, perhaps showing a few signs of wear, but nothing was broken or dirty. The beds were pretty hard. The kids commented that they had a little trouble sleeping, but that's to be expected when traveling with kids.
This hotel does a great job with its free breakfast. They offer all types of breads and spreads,oatmeal with all the toppings( nuts, dried berries, etc), and eggs and sausage. They also had a waffle maker to prepare your own waffle, and it was the only hotel breakfast I've ever seen that offered whipped cream for the waffles. They had juices and flavored coffee and hot chocolate, too, plus cereals and yogurt. Since we had to head out so early, the breakfast was very helpful and a great bargain with the room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback we have it with the team to contunie to provide our guest wwith great service.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Everyone has different things that are important to them. I am reporting on what I observed so use this review to see if what I experienced is important to you. Great space in the room. We need two separate bedrooms and a living area with kitchen. Remember to turn on the ice maker in the refrigerator if you want ice as I don't know if ice machines are available. Some tv channels are analog and not digital. Air conditioning and heating controls are in the room and work well. Beds are comfortable. You can hear traffic noise from LBJ. Except for traffic noise, rooms are quiet. Tub could use another grab bar to avoid slipping in the shower. Coffee is not good in the breakfast area. Breakfast items are typical for a hotel buffet. Doors leading into and out of property buildings are very heavy. Parking is easy and convenient to the room we were in. Overall, a very good experience. We will stay at this property again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you so much for your feeback we have shared your reponse with the team to contunie to provide our guest with service so memeorable.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I was working on a project literally next door, so convenience was #1 personally here. I ended up not having to rent a car and did Uber for the first time in DFW and probably saved $500 by combining convenience with finding a hotel close by and not renting a car.
(However many "uber goober" drivers had a hard time figuring out the location. It was nice to see the ones who just pulled up like they knew the place.

Room was great. Had a very nice desk work area and since I was there 100% on business, that was nice. I could see staying here on many future trips coming up.

Morning breakfast buffet was OK, but better than most. Not ALL the eggs were microwaved. They did a good job on breakfast. They have an afternoon wine, beer and cookie bar in the afternoon.

All in all, this is a great place to stay if you're doing business in the area. They do a great job of catering to the business traveler.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback we shared this with the team to continue to provide our guest with service so memorable.