“Good food, but great service”
Review of Sabor

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sabor
Ranked #1,830 of 3,933 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Good food. I recommend the fish and chips. Wings were good too. French dip my husband was not crazy about though. Good drinks. All in all we were quite pleased and the service was incredible.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

My husband and I went to this place for the first time last week. First, the place was like a ghost town and that should have been our first red flag. Then my husbands burrito was soooo soupy ?? Then when we got ready to pay, my husband gave his credit card to the lady to pay the bill, We could see her from our table and my husband thought at the time she was taking to long to run the card for such a simple transaction. Well......today he received a call from our back because someone kept trying to buy items on line from Mexico, the US, and China. Thankfully the bank kept declining the transactions and gave him a call to see if it was him using the card.(which it was not) We know it had to be this place because we haven't used this particular card in over three months and this was the last time the card was used. So, buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, the food was not good!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

My brother-in-law and I stayed in downtown Dallas and began walking down Main Street looking for somewhere to eat. We decided on Frankie's because we saw they had TVs and we wanted to watch some of the football games. We actually ate downstairs in "The Underground", where they had a number of TVs and screens playing a variety of different sporting events. We sat down and ordered drinks along with a couple of appetizers to go with our meal. All of the food that we had was excellent! Cheese fries, Fried pickles, burgers and pizza was what we had to eat as we watched the games and it was all to our liking. The atmosphere was nice and the bar was very clean. I would definitely go back if I was ever back in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Sabor was definitely my favorite downtown taco dive... yes, fuel city considered. I went by recently and saw the sign that stated that the locks have been changed due to non payment of rent... around six thousand bucks. this is more of a notification than a review in hopes that they will come back, do a little more advertising, and gain the business that this delicious hole in the wall deserves. until then, fare thee well.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

It's a small Mexican right downtown, cheap and basic. Margaritas good, food small but tasty.. Good to go or cheap food.