All reviews self park galleria area directly across the street room service junior suite modern look valet parking rooms are large corner suite per day lobby bar coffee maker business center elevator couch tollway hip
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The Meridian was below my expectations and was just average with clean rooms. Staff were polite and responsive. This is a decent hotel for business; and relatively close to the airport; however, I would not return if I had an option. It is across the street from a shopping complex.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GM_RolandMaldonado, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear GB2016a,

Thank you for your sincere feedback regarding our property. We are in the midst of a updating our rooms and are excited that our rooms will be fresh and updated. We strive to provide a memorable experience to all of our guests as we know you have a choice of where you stay. I sincerely hope that you visit us again and please ask for me at check in so I can personally great you and apologize for not meeting your expectations. Thank you.

Roland Maldonado

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We loved the hotel, location and room. Decent view, beautiful decor. Room was very spacious, quiet and the bed was comfortable. The setup put me in the mindset of indoor motel. All hallways are open and visible from the lobby. I loved the lobby. Everything costs (parking, some amenities, high breakfast, over priced food), as expected. Would stay again. We walked right across the street to the mall. No need to drive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I've been staying at this hotel frequently when I travel to Dallas for business, and although I appreciate the location, the hotel is starting to look a little tired. If you can get past that, the staff are always friendly and helpful, and they have an onsite shuttle that will take you pretty much anywhere you need to go. The hotel is across the street from the Galleria, and just down the street from other shopping and restaurants giving you lots to do if you are staying over a weekend. If you are a light sleeper, ask to have a room that faces the outside and not the lobby which is open and can get quite loud in the evenings.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room that faces the outside and not the lobby which is open and can get quite loud in the evenings.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Working_Mom02
GM_RolandMaldonado, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Working_Mom02,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for failing to meet your expectations. We are excited to let you know that we are in the midst of updating our guest rooms and will be completely done very soon. By your next visit, we will have refreshed rooms and would love to have you back as our guest.

Roland Maldonado

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I travel here regularly on business. The staff greets me by name, makes sure I have my favorite brekfast items in the morning and offer a safe friendly ride to the office in the morning.
Megan at the front desk, Cirilo and Marlon in the restaurant Evan and Daniel with business travel all deserve special mention.
They make the stay so welcoming

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I recently visited the hotel to get away for the weekend. I am an accounting and being the end of tax season I wanted to get away and just relax. We arrived at the hotel around 9pm on April 20th. The front desk personnel were very polite. They gave me my keys and we went up to the room. We opened the door and found that they sent us into an occupied room which was fairly scary if someone would have been in the room. They then have someone come to room to check and see if it was occupied, as if they didn’t believe me, of course it was and then was moved to a lower floor. The room that were placed in was just as expect, large and spacious. There were a few stains on the floor and I do not believe the coffee was replenished before we got there.

Throughout the weekend there were many teenagers running throughout the hotel. Friday and Saturday night the hotel was surrounded in many drug, to what I believe where underage patrons. They were loud and played their music most of the night, which was alright I have been there done that. I just thought it was a bad look for the hotel having someone that looked no older then 18 years old caring a beer funnel through the lobby.

The breakfast was alright. We ate breakfast at the hotel the first morning of our stay. The food was warm and tasted good but was very experience for what you were served. We payed $40 for two people to eat the buffet which I had eggs and bacon and my wife had French toast, so be aware of the price before you choose to eat breakfast there.

Saturday night I called room service about 5pm and asked for some limes and salt and I made sure that I specified that these were tequila shots. They told me that there would be a $5 charge, which I was willing to pay, but that it would take about 30 minutes to get them. Approximately 20 minutes later I received a bowl of lemons. I had to send the guy back down and wait again for another 10 minutes for the limes and salt.

Lastly, when I purchased the room I made sure to get the parking package that they sale online. At checkout I was told that they would email me a receipt. I never got a receipt for my stay which made me worry and I saw a few charges on my credit card statement that did not add up. Of course I call and ask them to send me my receipt and they charged me $20 a night for parking, which honestly is somewhat ridiculous for parking in the area that it is in. So I had to get that corrected.

All in all I had a nice trip. The hotel was decent, not good just decent, definitely not worth the $400 I paid to stay here. Being first sent to an occupied room made me lerious of how the rest of the weekend would turn out and I was somewhat right. I will probably not be coming back. I can get a nice hotel without being sent to occupied rooms, what I believed to have been underage drinking, waiting forever for lime slices, and lastly being charged incorrect amounts for my stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Caleb B
GM_RolandMaldonado, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Caleb,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Le Méridien Dallas by the Galleria and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future. I would humbly request that you give us another opportunity so we can make it up to you. If so, please contact me directly so we can chat further.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Dallas.

ROLANDO MALDONADO