“Great hamburger ”

Ranked #143 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Best hamburger I have had in a long time animal it up the best good prices too Service was friendly they had suggested the animal it on the french fries and the hamburger it was very juicy and it was wonderful

Reviewed 16 February 2017

In-N-Out Burger has one of the best tasting fast food burgers in Texas. Simply delicious. Easy to get to from the Westin Park Central

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We love In-N-Out but this one on LBJ at Midway exit had terrible fries. I realize they fry them on the spot but how could they taste so bad! A baseball team showed up so I didn't have time to tell them how bad it was. We ate a few but threw most away. Burger was great, of course. Glad I didn't do the fry special with grilled onions/cheese (for $4).

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This was a 1st! I've always heard about In-N-Out Burger and could not wait. And wait. And wait. Went through the drive through and the auto in front of me had been at the window 7:41 (long wait for fast food). My wait was about 2 min. They added tomato to the burger when it was ordered "without". I also ordered a large diet, but got a "medium". I took it by choice. The fries were almost "like plastic". Not enjoyable at all.
Versus the "other burger place". . . . My choice is "the other one".

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Tried In-N-Out for lunch & wasn't at all impressed. Judging by the name I expected the service to be as such but it wasn't. Sat in the drive thru line for 15 mins. & when I placed my order the cashier asked if "I was eating in the car?" Didn't understand the point of that question until they handed my food out of the window in a tray minus a bag, (which I didn't care for at all) & both the buyer & fries were lukewarm. Their prices are ok but I've had FAR BETTER burgers elsewhere!