“Really good thin crust pizza, just right amount of sauce and toppings”
Review of I Fratelli Pizza

I Fratelli Pizza
Ranked #613 of 3,882 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I Fratelli is my "go to" pizza in Dallas. They're fast, reliable, and the flavors are really good. I love their thin crust and the proportion of sauce, cheese, and ingredients. It's just right in my opinion.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We discovered this really good pizza just a few months ago at some friends house. We have been ordering from them ever since. We have tried so many different pizzas and also chosen our own ingredients...... never have been disappointed. Love the shape...more Italian. It has become our very favorite pizza in Dallas! You can pick up or have it delivered.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Some friends and I went here. I didn't really want to go here cause my experience in Grapevine, but my friends assured me that it must be only in grapevine. We ordered pizza here, it was not a bad tasting pizza. We got Sausage which Id recommend. The staff at the window was friendly enough. We went down their little hallway and out to the little seating area between them and the parking garage. It was nicely quiet back there. The pizza was better tasting than their sister store in Grapevine. Here the toppings didn't taste like they came out of a sink drain!

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

One friend of mine recommended! I believed will the same like other pizza outlets. We ordered Vegetarian Signature pizza with topping of black and green olive, basil and jalapeños. We changed two topping mushroom and green onion.
The pizza is soo tasty and it slices are cut in very small pcs which you enjoy. Guys I love it!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

The thinner the crust, the better, in my opinion. This pizza was a home run for me. I thought it was a bit pricey. We had the medium Del Bianco & added artichokes. With a can soda, the bill was over $20.

There's no seating in the place. There were some bistro tables out front, and four or five patio tables in a courtyard out back.

I'd definitely go here again.